Are you looking for a dose of inspiration in your life whether it be as you navigate through a major life transition, plan for your future or you’re just ready for a good ol’ positive boost? Well you are in the right place! Below is a list of books that we recommend for you, based on a few key categories that we often find our female clients and friends looking. Check out this comprehensive list for your reading pleasure!
- Didn’t See That Coming: Putting Life Back Together When Your World Falls Apart – Rachel Hollis
- Getting Unstuck: 10 simple secrets to embracing change and celebrating your life. – George & Sedena Cappannelli
- Moving Forward on Your Own: A financial guidebook for Widows – Kathleen Rehl
- Financially Fearless: The LearnVest Program for Taking Control of Your Money- Alexa Von Tobel
- Money, A Love Story: Untangle Your Financial Woes and Create the Life You Really Want – By Kate Northrup
- Picture your Prosperity: Smart Money Moves to Turn Your Vision Into Reality – Ellen Rogin and Lisa Kueng
- The Smart Woman’s Guide to Planning for Retirement: How to save for your future today: May Hunt
- Fundamentally Female – Renee Rongen
- I’m a Girl… That’s Why – Renee Rongen
- Immerse: A 52-Week Course in Resilient Living: A Commitment to Live With Intentionality, Deeper Presence, Contentment, and Kindness – Dr. Amit Sood
- Lean in: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead – By Sheryl Sandberg
- Not Your Mother’s Retirement: Secrets for Today’s Women to Live Fully During the Best Years of Life – Mark Chimsky
- Own Your Dreams: Discovering Your Purpose in Life. – John C. Maxwell
- Own It: Make Your Anxiety Work for You. -Caroline Foran
- The 5 Second Rule: Transform your Life, Work, and Confidence with Everyday Courage – Mel Robbins
Sweet Financial Partners, LLC does not receive any compensation for these recommendations.
This commentary on this website reflects the personal opinions, viewpoints and analyses of the Sweet Financial Partners, LLC employees providing such comments, and should not be regarded as a description of advisory services provided by Sweet Financial Partners, LLC or performance returns of any Sweet Financial Partners, LLC client. The views reflected in the commentary are subject to change at any time without notice. Nothing on this website constitutes investment advice, performance data or any recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. Any mention of a particular security and related performance data is not a recommendation to buy or sell that security. Sweet Financial Partners, LLC manages its clients’ accounts using a variety of investment techniques and strategies, which are not necessarily discussed in the commentary. Investments in securities involve the risk of loss. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.