Q1. What can I expect as a client of Sweet Financial Services?
The team at Sweet Financial Services can provide you with advice and expertise in virtually all aspects of your financial life. Each client has a team of professionals who work for you in developing and implementing strategies that help give you the opportunity to reach your retirement goals.
Q2. With whom does Sweet Financial Services work best with?
The team at Sweet Financial Services has created a community of exceptional clients with strong values and a passion for the important things in life. We work exclusively with retirees and preretirees who have investable assets of greater than $350,000 and know there is more to life than money. Our clients:
- Enjoy simplicity. They understand the value of simplifying all aspects of planning for their retirement.
- Focus on what’s important. They have the freedom to focus on the things that make life truly meaningful and enjoyable.
- Are financial delegators. They appreciate and are willing to follow the advice of qualified professionals.
- Are passionate about dreams. They are passionate about their dreams and have a desire to achieve them.
- Value our work together. They are comfortable with our team and build enduring relationships that last long after they retire.
Q3. How do I get started?
Call our office at 800-658-2507 or email Amber at [email protected] to set up an initial, complimentary phone interview. During this conversation, you will learn more about us and determine which of our services are most appropriate for your needs.
Q3. What are some of the greatest concerns retirees are facing that Sweet Financial Partners helps their clients overcome?
There are several different factors and areas that we can help with. You can take a look at our Retirement Planning page for more info.
Want to know more?
Read the Glossary to learn financial terms, definitions and education information.
Links are being provided for information purposes only. Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize or sponsor any of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. Raymond James is not responsible for the content of any website or the collection or use of information regarding any website’s users and/or members.
Connect With Us
Have a Question?
"*" indicates required fields