We understand that life comes with its fair share of tough times and transitions. During and in anticipation of challenges, we encourage you to take charge of your wealth, make empowered and confident decisions, and pursue your biggest dreams – even if they’ve evolved unexpectedly over time.
1 of 2
Marriages Ends in Divorce
Average Age of widow
Because this life is yours – and you deserve the fulfillment, peace, and clarity that comes with aligning your wealth with what you truly want to experience in this lifetime.
But where do you start?
Women-focused financial guidance is hard to find, especially when it comes to navigating life’s biggest and most difficult transitions such as sudden wealth through widowhood, divorce, or inheritance.
- …are suddenly confronted with sole ownership of your finances
- …are gifted a large inheritance
- …want to take a more active role in your personal financial planning
- …desire a plan for the inevitable transitions of the future
Our COMPLIMENTARY Women Forward community was built by women for women in order to provide the resources, tools, and support needed to manage your finances with confidence through every season of life.
As a member of the Women Forward community, you’ll receive:
- Invites to all our fun, informative, and inspiring Women Forward events
- Exclusive community updates
- Valuable resources and tools specifically for women
- Educational materials to understand your finances and get clear on your goals
- Weekly tips from the Women Forward team
- Access to a thriving community of like-minded women on a similar path
- The opportunity to connect with financial professionals who specialize in supporting women just like you
Ready to join hundreds of other empowered and confident women who have chosen to step up and take charge of their financial future? We’re here for you and ready to support – woman to woman. And remember, it’s totally complimentary!
Why We Exist
Women Forward was created to help women gain empowerment and support while learning how to make responsible and knowledgeable financial decisions to head into their retirement years on a positive note.
Empower Your Financial Future
From longer lifespans to caring for aging parents, women face unique challenges when it comes to planning for retirement. Our ebook outlines those hurdles and explores how to face them head on. Download today to learn more!
Meet Our Team
All of us at Sweet Financial understand the important role women play in their quest for financial independence. Our goal is to educate women on their financial journey, instilling them with the confidence and knowledge to help them achieve their goals.
Connect With Us
Have a Question?
"*" indicates required fields